Monday 23 January 2012

thinkk twice =')


YOU MAKE MY LITTLE HEART CRY

are you satisfied ?! huh ~
you ask foo not doing fo smting ,
and i said OK . 
you ask foo not doing tht , 
n i said OK .
u ask foo not doing ths , 
n i said OK .
u ask foo not make you neglected ,
n i try as hard as i could .

bt at last ?! 
you did thing tht you want me do not do tht ,
you did wht had u ask me not too do , 
you did wht the past you told me not too do , 
you did , things tht you dont want me too do coz you will in pain .
you did it , 
AND 
YOU DO MAKE ME FEEL WORST !~ 

n wht you did , u re the best =)
you said it foo my own gud .
bt it bsides , it foo your own . not me !
you re HAPPY , n i know tht too .

you re pleasure in wht you wnt to doo , 
i have no rightt to stop you , 
YOUR LIFEE =) 
go onnn , 
im just like a shadow , foloww you rhythm ,

you alway have your own reson foo wht you did ,
bt if tht bside . ?
if i have my own reason foo wht had i did . 
will you aceptt ?!
will you just hear n calm in wht had i just explain ?!

tinkxx twice , wht had hpen ,it already hpen . 
not foo once , bt uncounted . 

TQ ,     you will not understng the stuation , 

im glad tht i can still be who i am !~

No comments:

Post a Comment